If you don’t care what you look like when you work out then good for you! We're proud of you!
Getting up the will power to go down to the gym can be hard enough, let alone having to figure out or worry what you gym clothing
So balancing out the need for practicality with style can be tough.
The answer to all this in terms of gym leggings or even yoga pants is quite simple, It's squat proof leggings.
Depending on your own personal style and body shape, here are is a very few simple list of do’s and don’ts to buying the ideal pair of squat proof leggings for you:
· Look for squat proof leggings that offer unrestrictive movement while also being supportive
· Avoid flat elastic waistbands that may rub during movement
· Look for flexibility
· Wear any supposed squat gym leggings made out of a thin material
· Wear too high a waistband as this can restrict movement, although there are some designs that can cope
· Wear leggings with a very low waistband as these are likely to ride down and/or show underwear
Squat Proof Leggings are a great both for functionality, avoiding gym based wardrobe malfunctions and looking good down the gym.
Why haven't you got a pair yet! :)